DBS Marina Regatta 2013 Event

Monday, June 03, 2013 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[DBS Marina Regatta 2013 Event]



Outfit of the day
  • Sweet pink blouse (Bangkok)
  • Pants (No Brand)
  • Rainbow Bracelet (Online)



At Marina Bay Sand Area ~ 


Me and Vanessa, my personal photographer cum good buddy!




There's kayaking. Most sports lovers and families are there to join the event too! 





Won this cute little bear from Darren's Twitter. Thank you so much!
Beside the teddy bear, the box was fill with a packet of sweet! 


Pardon for my tired eyes :x
That's me and Vanessa in the pictures! 
Drawn by the Deaf Association :)
We did a donation for each drawing of $4! 


That's the pretty lady, me :D

We went off the place and went to D.G Exchange to get some Japan Foodies. 

Limited Edition Orea Soft cookies and dark chocolate kit kat! 
Both pack at $5 each :D
Not cheap at all :/


Our dinner at one of the cafe there.
Long queue but great food :)


Thanks to Watson and Lolly.
I've won $18 vouchers from Watson Twitter Contest!
Giving 2 to 3 bottles away to my readers soon!
I'm sorry for the delayed. Had been busy for work due to manpower down.


Hauls, contest won items :D

Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Have a nice day on my page :)

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: