Berries lites event

Thursday, June 06, 2013 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[Event : Berries Lite at Bugis]




Outfit of the day
Denim blouse (Cotton On)
Tank Top (Forever 21)
Denim Short (Bangkok)
Lompchamp Bag (Paris)


Overdose with sweetness! :D


Fruits to keep you stay healthy


More toppings .. 


Mine and Blogger Shalyn Yogurt Ice-cream




With 1 of my friend. Root Beer for the base! :D


Me :D



Blogger Shalyn 

After the event, we left and went for shopping. Soon after, we went for dinner! 


At Sakea Sushi .. 


Salmon Sushi ~ 






Fried Tofu~ 


This is what I do :)
Separate it into 3 bowl 


Spicy Salmon Sushi
Super love it! 


Our Fresh Salmon :D


The goodies bag that include: 
  • 1 notebook
  • Few vouchers
  • 1 Berries lite membership card
  • 1 shopping bag
  • 6 chocolate
  • 1 pen



Shopping Haul :
Bought a bag and a pair of shoe!
Simply love it lots! :D


There are more photos with my friend and Blogger Shalyn. Had no time to get it from her, thus I'm posting all photos that I've taken only :)


Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Have a nice day on my page :)

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: