[Advanced Father's Day, Second Sister and Mum Birthday Celebration]

Saturday, June 15, 2013 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[Advanced Father's Day, Second Sister and Mum Birthday Celebration]
[Location: Triple 3, Orchard Mandarin Hotel]






Prepared myself, dress nicely and sweet for 3 in 1 celebration at Triple 3 located at Orchard Mandarin Hotel :)


Seafood is my favourite



Salad for appetizer 


Cheese Lobster ! :D


Beijing Duck Wrap 


Fresh Salmon


Can't stop myself from eating lobster. 
Ate almost 3 - 4 lobster :D



Shark Fin Soup 


Prata 


Biscuit with cheese


Buns 




Free flow of beer!
Dad and Julian fav! :)





Dessert! :D
Overdose with the sweet cakes and pudding! Mad love!



Dad's Father Day Present


Mum's Present 


Sister present





 Snap some photos in the toilet! 
Growing fat and that was what everyone said. :(
I need to get fit real soon!



The Couple





Sister and me! 








My parents! 


Lastly, with my idol! :D

Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Have a nice day on my page :)

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: