HUI ZHEN And DYLAN HOUSE WARMING

Sunday, November 04, 2012 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

HUI ZHEN And DYLAN HOUSE WARMING 

Photos from Baoyi's phone :) 


Me and Bao Yi :D 


The group photos of ladies :D 


Happy :D 
Starting from the left, Hui zhen, Peipei, Joanne, Yang kai
Right: Me, Bao nyi and Hui ping 


Great Gathering :D 




Beautiful ladies :D 


While finding things to do .. This is what I snap =) 



The red wine that taste ............ 


Their fans is very creative! Save space too :D 


Dining lights :D 


Hui ping's keep drinking non-stop =/ 


Joanne 




Me and Joanne :D 



Sister-ship :D 



The ladies at master bedroom taking photos :D 


Hui Zhen and me :D 



The bar area :D 


Hui Zhen's hubby cleaning the table :) 


Master bedroom 


Toilet 
unable to take other room as it's occupied by Dylan's family :)


Mirror effect :D
Same as my house, dining area has a mirror :D 
But their are black mirror, while mine was white mirror 



I love this door! 
It's a password and fingerprint door lock! 
*Awesome*

Photos from Joanne & Peipei's phone :) 












Realise that they had edit it till very pretty and nice :D 
That's the power of girls ~ 

Peipei and me :D 

Roses ~ 



Hui Zhen's Youngest Sister :D 






 Ending with a post, the air con was blowing on me plus a tired look already =/ 



Love me? If so, do like my Facebook Page at http://www.facebook.com/PrincessJaneDiary !

You Might Also Like

0 comments: