Daily updates

Saturday, November 03, 2012 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

Hi guys ~

I think I'm pretty lucky when I joined those contest on Facebook, thanks to my friend, he is the person who keep going around joining contest and send the request to me, I always thought that why people keep joining those contest for and winning those items? Same goes to claiming samples! But when it happened on you, you will have that great feeling, WOW, why am I so lucky? For samples, normally I claim it already, part of it goes to my family! Aren't them lucky too? I claim it and they got to use it too! Tried the sample first before getting any products is the best! 

I'll be blogging about things that happened within this few days by Sunday :D 
There will be plenty of photos! :D 

So do keep track of coming back to my blog! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: