Daily Updates and Sample redemption up for grab

Thursday, November 01, 2012 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

Hi guys, I've been posting some samples redemption up for grab! So do drop by my Facebook Page to grab it. Website : http://www.facebook.com/PrincessJaneDiary


Strawberry with Cheesecake!
LOVE :D 


Grilled Fish with Salad - Mine :D 



Grilled Fish with Curry - Vanessa :D

Vanessa and me went back to Rock & Ash for Lunch! The staff there is so friendly that they could even remember us. It's only our 3rd time there! And there's this staff trying to disturb me when asking me if I want the ice-cream and he treat me ^^" I rejected as I doesn't know him =/ 

Rock & Ash is a place for studying after 2 pm (After lunch time), there would be completely silence with nobody there till dinner time! Went there once was with group members for project discussion, another time was today to finish off my individual report with Vanessa. 



New Zealand Ice Cream ~
It's so yummy!! 
Sold at Rock & Ash :D
$3.90 single scoop :)



Yum yum! 

Vanessa wanted to charge her phone but she did not bring the cable, so I have to help her ask the staff there as she said that I'm more close to them :') well, I did, and the staff there is friendly and kind, they let her charge her phone at their counter :D (With disturbing tone of asking her to pay the charges from $5, then drop to $4 etc, it's so funny) Definitely returning to the place :D 




Sudden shot taken by Vanessa >.<

Photo Bombing time ! :D :D 



My drawing? Does it look alike? :D 





After waking up from my short nap, this is my face =/
The tired look ~ 


 HEH, Is it cute? :X


Talika Eye Patch! Try it! It's great :D 



Box of hair products sample!
I purchase at the price of $10 I think? Can't really remember, or maybe lesser. There's plenty of sample in it. Around 35 or 40 ? 

Got them from The Sample Store :D


Sample taken from their Facebook Page, you have to like their page, enter your particular, and allowed 7 - 14 working days to reach you! :D 


You Might Also Like

0 comments: