I LOVE MY GROUP LOTS

Thursday, November 08, 2012 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

I LOVE MY GROUP LOTS! 
Having lots of fun at Rock and Ash (Marina Square)
Till it's a place for me and Vanessa to hang up! Having lunch and fun there.
The staff there is so friendly too! :D
I'm the one disturbing them after lunch time~ 

Enjoy viewing all this funny photos! Couldn't stop laughing at it! ^.^



The 5 of us! :D
Vanessa, ME, Ai Sung, Qiumin and Lia :D 



Look cute in here :D 




WAHAHAHA!
EXTREMELY CUTE :D 





And yes, I drew my lecturer! :X
He look exactly what I drew in the photo 

















HAHAHA! MY FACE EXPRESSION :X


Trying to be funny only :D 


Thank you for viewing :D 
Have a great day ahead!



Love me? If so, do like my Facebook Page at http://www.facebook.com/PrincessJaneDiary !

You Might Also Like

0 comments: