ZHONGHUA SECONDARY SCHOOL 101 ANNIVERSARY

Sunday, September 16, 2012 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

ZHONGHUA SECONDARY SCHOOL 101 ANNIVERSARY



That me before heading out to school! :D
Spot me?? I'm actually standing at the top row in the middle wearing red! 



 Using mooncake! LOL
 Girls with Mdm Lau 
Starting from left : Me, Wei Jun, Simin, Mdm Lau and Jasmine Neo


  Simin with mdm lau!


 Jasmine Neo with Mdm lau

 The guys! 
 Mdm lau with Er kee
 Mdm lau with Ivan
 Mdm lau with Nicholas 
 Mdm lau with me :D
 Mdm lau with Raymond 
 Wei Jun with mdm lau
 This guy wasn't from our class, he is the only person who turn up for his class.
Mdm lau with Jin Xian (If I'm not wrong)

 Group Photos :D
 Neo, Deng lao shi and me! 
Deng lao shi and me! (Both pretty lady*) 
HAHA :D
She mentioned to me that she remembered me as a good student during her teaching period. She taught our class for 3 months only. Being bullied by our class people and even cried. 

After the event, We went to NEX Mac to slack, wanted to watch a movie, but the seats is quite limited. So end up everyone went home! 
I need to thanks Jin Xian for treating me the drinks although I insist to return him the money, but he said he treat, me and wei jun got this benefit. WAHAHA
neo and me! :D
When she saw me at the school gate, she kept saying, wow Jane, You've changed alot! Become more prettier already! I was like, feeling good! LOL :)
 Blur photo taken from neo hp! 

 That's us! Going home! :D :D
Beauty and Handsome!


 Recycled bag, CD and Notebook from ZHSS



End post with my sweet and tired face :D








You Might Also Like