Celebrating Soo Wen's Birthday (Belated) and Day out with loves

Wednesday, September 19, 2012 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

Celebrating Soo Wen's Birthday (Belated) and Day out with love
Lunch at Shokudo (Japanese meal at Cineleisure)


 My strawberry yogurt smoothie, Vanessa's Macha Float and Soo Wen's Ice lemon tea

 Yong En and Joey Meatball Creamy Pasta
 Soo Wen's 
 Vanessa and my salmon pasta (YUM)
Awesome place for eating and chatting. Quiet environment. Food is affordable too. They do served free lemon drink (plain water and is refillable too)

WILL I RETURN TO THE PLACE: YES!

RATING :  ♥ ♥  




  US, TAKEN AT THE TOILET

While waiting for Da ge and Da sao to turn up ... All slacking ... LOL

 I'm being bad by posting this photo as vanessa eyes was close :x
 And then, I start to cam whore .. LOL




 Yong En, Camera shy girl :D

 Why smile so happily? LOL



Tickets 

 End our day after watching movies .. 
Ta da~ Polariod are all Vanessa's one :)




After movie, we went to this restaurant, Meiqi's order white wine and pizza 

 Look at the amount of alcohol !! It's a awesome place! :D

WILL I RETURN TO THE PLACE: Affordable Pizza, Salad and even Pasta, so why not?
RATING :  ♥ ♥ 

 YES, its wine connection, Bar & Bistro :D



Ending my day with my friends and love :) 


You Might Also Like