DINNER WITH KELVIN AND BONG BONG

Tuesday, September 25, 2012 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

DINNER WITH KELVIN AND BONG BONG! 
Saizerriya @ Toa Payoh


 Pizza
 Salad
 Pork and Chicken set - $8.90 only!
3 of us ordered the same food! HAHA :D


 me and bong bong! :D
 this kelvin, see what see ah ? :X

 US :D


See la. I don't eat the tomato. Left over salad and left over pizza!
Was asked to do a face! HAHA :D
Cute right? 

This Kelvin keep disturbing me! Then, in return, I also keep suaning him. HAHA! 
He keep asking me to save this face for tomorrow breakfast or lunch, or ever return to the place for it! ARGHHH!! 

We will be planning to go Malaysia, Legoland and Hello Kitty land in December! It's like first time travelling with them! Nice people to mix around. Oh ya, did I ever mention that I know them from FFS game too? I know quite a number of players and have met them! More to meet up too xD
Well, we shall fix the time and date again for the trip!
Gonna stay at Kelvin's place at JB (Guest Room of his flat) 
LOL, better than nothing! xD
Touring Malaysia with their help! :D

Gonna meet Esther sissy on 10 of November when she come to Singapore for tour! 
Next up is who? hmmm?

List of people I have met before from FFS : Evelyn, Shi rou, Zheng wei, Shawn, Aderson, Chutima, Katherine, Joseph, Ignatius, Dennis Tan, kelvin wong, marcus, Nikki, Sky, Yiwen and more but can't remember the names :x




Ending with my face! :D


You Might Also Like

0 comments: