Multi items review

Wednesday, September 05, 2012 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[REVIEW POST]
1. EYE MASK, NOSE MASK, LIP MASK!
2. PORTABLE CHARGER



Store your mask at a cold place, so while masking, its refreshing!
Actually I put all mask for a night till the next morning!
It's refreshing. Even though the back of the mask stated to mask for 30 mins only, but I've decided to follow my own way of masking!


For the eye mask, regularly masking your eyes to get rid of your dark circle and puffy eyes!
Dark circles under the eyes are often the result of fatique and stress.

I would rate 4.5 out of 5! 

For the nose mask, it helps to remove blackheads and balance your skin's moisture and oil content while improving respiration of the skin, making your skin firmer, smoother and more resilient!

I would rate 5 out of 5!
Great product!

For the lip mask, it helps in firming and nourishing lips, keeping it moisturizing.

I would rate 5 out of 5!

Get them at Gmarket (Qoo10)! It's cheap! As low as $0.01!!



5000 mAh Power Boost
I got this portable charger from Gmarket (Qoo10) at the discount price of $17.90.
Real cheap for a 5000 mAh portable charger! 
Waiting time was around 1.5week. 
When I did not received the item, I message the seller and they are helpful. I was told to email Korea Eurasia. And then the next day, the driver actually mailed the item to me. Thumb up! (I actually did not answer the calls) Few days later, I received an email asking me if I've received the product already, and give them a replied. It is so efficient! 

Rate : 4.5 out of 5! 



Lucidol Hair Water Treatment
This hair water treatment helps to moist and keep your hair healthy!!

Rate : 5 out of 5! 






You Might Also Like