[Non-Sponsored Food Review : Mellben Seafood at AMK]

Friday, February 08, 2013 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[Non-Sponsored Food Review : Mellben Seafood at AMK]




Popular Mellben Seafood located at AMK.
There was long queue starting even at 4pm for dinner! Isn't it amazing? 



Look at the crowd!! People enjoying food!
Alright, back to the topic, what are the food that is popular? 
Its ..... SEAFOOD (CRAB)


Yam Ring ~ 
Very nice and very fast finished! :D


Chili crab!
My favorite :D


Cereal Prawn ~
Crispy cereal, eat it when it's still hot as it will melt in your mouth


Butter crab~ 
I don't really like it, but my elder sister do like it 


Mian Xian Crab
This dish is really nice. However, if you are ordering rice, don't order this.
Because ended up we did not finish the mian xian.






Taking picture outside Mellben Seafood! :D
Recommended to try it out! It's really delicious, and I enjoyed eating my seafood feast there.
But normally delicious food could be expensive too! :)



Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Have a nice day on my page :)

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 


You Might Also Like

0 comments: