[Bangkok Trip, Day 2 : Shopping + Food + Loots of the day]

Tuesday, February 19, 2013 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[Bangkok Trip, Day 2 : Shopping + Food + Loots of the day]

Woke up at 8am in the morning (Thailand time) 
It's 1 hour earlier than Singapore

A normal make-up day~
Cover with BB cream (Walking under sun)
Gosh, I'm melting!






Pratunam market~ 
There's a lot of human traffic as well as vehicle. It's so dangerous! Although the cars dared not bang into the human, but its still dangerous as you can see, they are selling food at the road side and its pretty squeezy. And to avoid pickpocket, you have to be extremely careful with your belonging too! 




Spicy Carrot Cake
Elder sister wanted to try it so she purchased it and we shared.
Yum! It's different from the one that are selling in Singapore!
Whoever who gets there must try it! Trust me! :D










While shopping, notice this crepe stall and decided to try it. Asked my 2nd sister to ordered 1 and we shared too as it's a huge crepe and is selling pretty cheap. Like 69 baht if I'm not wrong. Can't really remember. Brought Banana Chocolate Crepe! It's nice but its also sweet due to the chocolate! 



How the process goes ~ :D
Snap snap snap! 


That's me and my 2nd sister enjoying it! :D


With my elder sister! :D




This bags stall was right beside the crepe stall! 
Plenty of people there choosing the bags causing a bad traffic =/ 




After eating, continued shopping! :D


Walked back to the hotel, throw all barangs we brought at Pratunam market and headed to Weekend Market at Chachutcha! :D



While waiting for the train to past, we snap photos :D


US :D 
At Tutu! :D


2nd sister!
She lost this spec which cost 300+ baht. 
Over S$20! And she's making a fuss over it, throwing temper at us too.
Poor me and elder sister =/

But we spot another sunglasses shop which we went before last year, and there she purchase a similar one. 



Shopping ~ 
In fact, there's nothing to shop there unless you know your way! YES, see the map online before going, or even plan it before you go! :D

I have 2 great planner! So I won't get lost there! 


Ordered 2 finger food for simple lunch :)


The next stall beside the snakes was some icy stall selling ice kachang etc 



Here come our food! :D
*^.^* 


Bikini stall
They are selling in XXS, XS, S and M size.
But their M size look so small to me too ^^"




Sister brought this meat stuff, however I don't find it delicious. =/ 


What a crowd, and it's super hot as well! 
Remember to bring a mini fan if you cannot tahan the heat!! 


And more people ~.~ 


This coconut ice-cream stall was famous in Bangkok (Chachutcha) 


Look at the crowd, love eating it. And of course the coconut drinks! 
When you purchase their ice-cream, you get the coconut drinks FREE! :D



Saw a massage place and decided to go for it. Since we had a long walking trip, however, I don't feel any help at all. After the massage, my foot still feel the pain. =/
It's just 150 baht only. 
It's like only S$7.50 for an hour! 


*I'm not wearing skirt, I'm just trying to snap my long legs! :X
That's my peach bag :) 





Done with it and decided to head over to Union Mall area .. 
I can't remember the other mall. *Scratch head*
I was there finding the stall where they are selling Polariod Camera and films, but ended up I couldn't find. The shopping mall itself is selling the same price as Singapore. But maybe $1 - $2 different only. I want to buy the films, but all they have is only plain films =/
How upset could that be!!!! 





Couldn't walk anymore as we are wandering around just to find the stall (together with my sister) and of course, I got a hell scolding from them saying my friends had given me the wrong information, bla bla bla =( 

Found out that they had more Handphone stall there. So if you want to buy hp covers or screen protector, or anything with handphone, you may drop by the place! 



Went in a restaurant there, seated and ordered dinner! :)


The cute wall photo! 





Pandan Chicken 
It's really nice but also salty, it must be eat with rice!
But, I totally love it! :D


Spring roll ~ 


Kangkong ~ 




Green Curry 


Mango Ice 
It's so sour. but I still managed to finish all :)



My sister wanted to buy the food from this stall, but the uncle totally ignored her. 
I guessed he is too busy to answer as there are many people sitting waiting for their food too. 


Barangs = Food from their Supermarket! 


Supper at Mac
Spicy Mac Wing! 


Messy area! 
Packing our luggage! :D





sister loots ~ 


That is my loots of the day!
hehehe! :D
Love it :D


Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Have a nice day on my page :)

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: