Bangkok Day 1

Monday, February 18, 2013 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[Bangkok Trip : Day 1]

This is what we do before departing, when we saw the cute panda and angry bird! :D








The 3 sister :D
Looking forward to family trip :)


That's me! Almost hit down the Red Angry Bird!
*Opps*




2nd sister hitting Angry bird! :p


Elder sister power! 



Red angry bird
Before departing ~ 


More Angry Birds~


The Green Angry Birds


It was around 10am when we reach the airport, so have to get something to eat :D

Kaya toast, eggs and milk tea :D


Wearing daily lens, that's prove my eyes are small :/


Sister :D
me with my elder sister :D


3 sisters :D
Julyn, 2nd sister, me and elder sister, Jilian





Here come the plane ~ 


Blocking my sister view of taking the plane :p


Finally its here ~


Flying off ~ 





Lunch at flight ~ 



The blue sky ~ 



When in plane .......... :D
Love travelling with Thai Airway ~ 


When arrival, we got this flower! :D


Waiting for train to the station nearest to the hotel .. 

The person on the right and left kept squeezing me! Left me with no space to move, however, this photos was not the prove. That only happened after this photo was taken. Giving both of my sister a irritated look =x




My 2 sister :D 


Reach Hotel Vista Express. I'm sorry to say, but this hotel, I would not recommend to my friends. When we reached the airport, we took train to the nearest station to our hotel. But we couldn't find the way. Even the cab driver or even tutu does not know where is it. It's being kept in between Pratunam Market. Only experience drivers knows where is it. So in future, we will still stay back Novotel, although it's much more expensive than other hotel, but after a long shopping trip, I rather have a comfy bed than anything else! :)


Walking along the street ~ 




Walking around the street .. Cannot imagine there are so many people. But seem like most of them are tourist! :D



Some bikes competition ~  


2nd sister shopping for inner wear ~ 


and more ~~ 





Bikes stuff with sexy models ~ 



Settled down our dinner at this restaurant ~ 


\

Famous Ice-cream ~ 
Too full to try! Maybe next year ! :D


Nara Restaurant ~ 



While waiting for food ~ 


Thai Milk Tea which is really sweet >.<

Soft shell crab ~ 


Kwey Tiao ~ 
Yum yum~




Tom Yam Soup ~ 
This tom yam soup has added milk which taste quite odd. =/




The prawn that look more to lobster. lol ~ 


Some mixed finger food :)
It's very nice especially the spring roll! It's so crispy! 


Clear all dish! So hungry to the max
The food is acceptable only which cost up to a bomb (not really cheap)




Headed around to the night market at the street. 2nd Sister know the auntie there that sell the shawls. While waiting for her to set up the stall, both sisters of mine are choosing the pattern that they want to buy. Got discount too as sister was her loyal customer :D 




Night traffic ~ 



Shoe stall found! 
100 baht only! 
Which cost around $5 per pair!
Isn't it cheap? Why does Singapore shoes sell so expensive? =/ 




Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Have a nice day on my page :)

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 


You Might Also Like

0 comments: