[Bangkok Trip Day 3 : Platinum Shopping Mall + Shopping till Body-ache]

Wednesday, February 20, 2013 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[Bangkok Trip Day 3 : Platinum Shopping Mall + Shopping till Body-ache] 






Before heading out to Platinum Mall food court area, a Japanese Restaurant for Breakfast! I do missed the food court food too! It's so delicious and worth~




Sister brought chicken wing ~ 
so while waiting for our food to arrive, we took this wings inside the restaurant! 


Sushi platter to share :D


Salad ~ 


Me showing my tongue to the food! :D



Elder sister starter dish .. 
A big lobster or prawn.
Can't remember :x


The blur look of me! :x


That's my mixed seafood platter! :D
Come with fresh prawn, squid, broccoli, salmon and salad~ 



Boo~~~



2nd sister set meal!
Super worth! 
There's salmon and tuna, some sushi, fried chicken and a bowl of salad!
She couldn't finish her food too! 





Elder sister steak!
Nice~ It's not like those steak that is hard to chew. :D


黄家姐妹! :D


My 2 sister! :D


And that's me! 
Yum yum! :D



Our food! 




At the end of the bill, the lady told us that there's free coffee or tea, and fruits too!
Super full. But I finished off 2 plates of fruits! :D



Routine shopping at Platinum Mall! Early morning at around 10 am when other stall are closed, or either preparing to set up their shop. 


That me! :D 
While waiting for my 2 sisters :D


Spotted some cute Tees too~


Some fashion dress ~ 


Settle down our dinner at Baiyoke Sky 


Our stuff~ 


While waiting for the food to be serve.... 


A tired face =/ 


Ordered 3 cups of Coconut Ice 










HAHAHA! Total of 9 self took photo with the Coconut Ice. As per normal, while waiting for food, what else can I do? :x


Salad ~ 



Prata with Green Curry :D
I love the Prata! ^.^


Tom Yam ~ 



Pineapple rice :D


A photo with all the foods! :D


Super unglam of my 2nd sister :x


Last photo taken after meal :D




Before heading back to hotel ... 
YES, some supper :D 



Saw a fruits stall, decided to cross over and brought some Jumbo :D


Look what both of my sister saw in the hotel lift. NOT the thai, oil OR foot massage ..
It's after the foot massage ...

OMG! So, it means that Hotel Vistal Express (Used to name as Four Season Hotel),
had SPECIAL ROOM SERVICE?! OMG! 
>.<"


The sleepy me! But still have to pack luggage etc ~ 


Look at my sleepy eyes ... @.@


Trying to smile :x



Even how tired I am, I told myself to take a few photos just for my readers! :x
You guys must be thinking, I got readers meh? Well, in fact, I do not know! But thanks for viewing and leaving some comments on my chat box! :D Appreciate it though :)


Packing our stuffs in action~ 





MESS!!!



Elder sister loots of the day!


My loots for 3rd day! :D


2nd sister loots of the day!
She actually brought lots of clothes and stuff! But she already pack half to her luggage! 
Great shoppers! 
:D

I even got 2 free clothes from my 2nd sister and 1 free blouse from my elder sister. And we actually brought the same blouse, different colors only! That means, I got 3 same pattern of blouse but different colors of blouse! :D






Fresh Coconut!
I love drinking coconut at Bangkok! 
It's cheap and also fresh~



Tom Yam Green Mango Salad?
Ahh OMG! I can't remember what is it already! =x


Some Kwey Tiao~
Sometimes, its good to try out street food too. It could turn out to be delicious too! :)


That's us enjoying our food! :D
That ends my 3rd day. Slept around 2am and woke up at around 8am in the morning! So shagged! =/



Please refer to my previous post for Day 1 & 2 Bangkok post! :D
Just click on the arrow below! 



Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Have a nice day on my page :)

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 


You Might Also Like

0 comments: