Late post: Meet up with Lam ~

Wednesday, August 10, 2016 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments


My long time no see friend ~
Goodbye and take care 肥仔 cum handsome dude. Stop eating and spending so much! Please get some exercise soon! You  this fatty bom :D
Bon Voyage! See you in December! 


The tired me. Lol~ stay safe at Switzerland and study hard



One of the friend that would always disturb me although we lost contact for the past few years. And YES, we knew each other for about 5-6 years through a game called "FFS", which means friends for sales. Oh ya, if you are wondering, we are closed friend only, but not GF/BF. so no ship here and there :p 

This lengzai is still single and available, studying at Switzerland right now! *OPPS* cannot imagine if he saw this blog post and want to stab me! :x (P.S, help you advertise for a GF, should be grateful to me) LOL just kidding! :)



Dessert at ice lab during a cold day is really crazy. But who cares? 😅😅
Ordered Chocolate ice, $15.90. But seriously, it does not worth the price. 
Thank you 肥仔 for the treat!

Come back to SG soon for a short staycation and let me bully you! :p




You Might Also Like

0 comments: