Throwback: Happy Birthday to myself!

Saturday, August 06, 2016 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

Date: 4 August 2016! 
So basically I'm one year older already. Time flies so fast! Getting old :3


Earlier on brunch at Watami ~ Thanks for having student meal!
Ishiyaki salmon & lkura gohan with salmon and salmon roe rice in hot pot set~ 
The most nom nom set meal I ever like! 


Deep fried French Bean with dried shrimp
One of my favourite veggie! 


Spicy Sambal Clams 
This dish comes with a sweet sambal taste which makes it easy to eat the lala (clams). Meat does not stick to the shell itself too! :p 


Hot Plate Tofu
Not surprised with its popularity, one of the dish where many people would ordered!
Because it contains the many ingredients
(Deep fried tofu, prawns, vegetables, eggs and etc)


Cereal Prawn
Probably the most popular zhi char dish, my all time favourite crispy prawns with cereal. 
In fact, over the time I do not know if I am eating the cereal or the prawn more. :x

Which one do you prefer nomming? 
The prawn or the cereal?


Chili Crab
The most famous of all zhi char dish! We ordered additional pack of buns to dip into the chili sauce, however, the bun is not as crispy as we thought. It wasn't golden brown. Quite disappointed as I've to fried it again! :/ But nevertheless, the crab is delicious! 
Being a seafood lover, I am not fussy over with food! 


Creamy Salted Egg Crab
Made with a generous amount of salted egg, the sauce is distinctly rich and addictive. Dipping with the bun with its sauce, you will definitely drools! 


Photo Left: Taken during after. Sleepy face after class
Photo right: Taken after dinner. The happy not happy face! :p



and yes, that's me with my spec. Waited my dad to be home at 11pm (he went out for badminton game), and started with my mini celebration with my family! 

Thank you everyone for the blessed wishes! And thank you for spamming my phone as well as all of my other social media platform!




You Might Also Like

0 comments: