Simple make-up, Simple me

Friday, June 24, 2016 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments


to the other day while wearing my Taiwan loot dress. Simple light makeup.. Lipstick was a gift from a friend and it's my first time using. Just contour my face, brighten up a bit.. not much difference right? Still doesn't get use to lipstick. Update this space soon with more other make up. I'm not those kind of lady who will doll up pretty... just joking. If there is a need, I will :D

Lipstick: Chanel
Foundation & Concealer: Maybelline 
Make-up base: Tony Moly 
Face Mist: The Face Shop
Moisturizer: Shiseido
Contour: Garnier BB eye roll on
Hair serum: Dove
Eye brow: The Face Shop


Throwback to the great hair day with my new off shoulder top in white that I bought from Taiwan. During this trip, I literally bought tons of white tops. So be prepare to see me with lots of white top etc. Yea, probably I'm looking great with white. Yay or nay? Just a simple makeup for this. As you can see, I'm not really a blusher person as it look quite weird on me. Hence, I did not apply any blusher for all my photos :)




You Might Also Like

0 comments: