DIY

Wednesday, June 08, 2016 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

P.S, I am in the middle of editing the HTML of my blog, hence you may face some issue here. Do give me some time to settle it. Thank you. Normal viewing is still fine :)

There are times whereby I got that particular mood in DIY tea drinks, cocktail jelly, hand baked cupcake/muffins, fruits Popsicle, detox drinks, healthy breakfast and fresh salmon mixed salard etc.  So today, I'm going to show you guys some of my DIY tips! :) Any feedback, do leave a comment right at the end of the post! Thank you!


Fruits Popsicle is something I love very much, mostly during hot sunny day in Singapore. We definitely need this in order to survive through the hot day! :)

Ingredient: 
10 Strawberries, chopped
2 kiwi fruit, chopped in to cubes
Some blueberries
Some pineapple
Some grapes
Orange juice (coconut juice can be use as well) 

Mixed them all up into the ice-cream holder and froze them overnight! And tada! Your fresh popsicle is now ready! It's very simple and healthy too! :)

Time used: 30 minutes



What about having some cold cocktail jelly? I made this few months back and I literally love it when it is cold. I often make this when it is festive period :) 

Ingredients: 
1 pack of Aga Aga Powder (Plain)
1 can of cocktail fruits
you may add in other fruits other than the fruits from cocktail (etc, mango, apple)

Prepare a pot of boiled water, pour the powder down and constantly stir it in order to melt the powder well. When its bowling for about 5 to 10 minutes, switch off, let it cool down for awhile. Then, put fruits into the tray first and pour the liquid jelly into the jelly  tray or cups (anything you have for jelly), I even used ice cube tray for some cubes jelly :) It's really simple! When its not hot anymore, put the whole tray right into the fridge, to cool it overnight. 

Time used: 30 minutes 


Next up, Mango pudding. I literally bought the instant mango powder, (you may add fresh mango and aloe vera jelly in too). Boiled the powder hot, wait for about 10 minutes, to let it cool down for awhile, then pour it into the cups and cool it inside the refrigerator over the night) 




Bought a new filter water bottle for storing fruits inside for a healthy drinks. Starting off with kiwis because I saw kiwi and banana on the table only. So basically, I have a weak immunity system and so to boost my body well, my first detox drinks would be kiwi! Kiwi helps to boost immune system and improves digestive system. Kiwi is high on fiber which also helps to clean out toxins - yeah. Shit more :)




My family members loves to eat smoked salmon when it come to DIY salad. We bought the fresh instant salad packet from Fairprice by adding more lettuce on our whole, add in some cherry tomatoes and smoked salmon to complete the nomnom salad! :)


Matcha Ice-Cream that does not required the use of ice-cream machines! Simple step only :)
First time try to handmade matcha ice cream. 

I'm sorry, I lost the ingredients for this Matcha Ice-Cream. :/ 




Lavender Tea. Lavender has the ability to relieve stress, improve mood, reduce inflammation, eliminate dandruff and allow me to have a restful sleep. I used to have irregular sleep, and this could seriously impact my life . By brewing and having lavender tea, it has helps me to induce sleep and relax my mind. Lavender is commonly combined with meditation techniques, ether in essential oil or aromatherapy form.


Breakfast Cereal ~ 

Ingredients: 
Some Blueberries
Some Raspberries
Some strawberries
Fresh Milk 
Cereal 

Mixed them all into a bowl with your cereal, add in milk and its complete! This is how I secure a healthy lifestyle by occasionally having healthy fruits cereal :)



You Might Also Like

0 comments: