Throwback CNY Day 8, Cousin House

Friday, February 14, 2014 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

CNY Day 8, A visit to my cousin house
Wore a rainbow dress to school and headed over to her house. 





Screenshot from my phone. :x 


Group photo - Failed 


Take 2 


Take 3, youngster 


Take 4


Fun shot 


Waiting for dinner ... 




Sashimi ~ 



Taken with Vanessa


With my sister


Cousin ~ 


Alicia and me


With roy ~ The god son of my dad



Family photos ~ :D


Alicia, me and Joyce 


Me and Joyce 


Blur pic, Vanessa and her BF with me


Karnex and me


Shalyn and me. My cousin

Was pretty bored that day. I guessed it's because lesser and lesser people. Got my sisters to entertain. LOL. Playing poker together and with my cousin mum. We lose money. My 2nd sister won. From $0 to $5. 


Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 

Instagram: Princessjanediary
Twitter: Misspigpig

Have a nice day on my page :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: