Bangkok Trip Polaroids Photos and Pics

Thursday, February 27, 2014 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

More photos from my Polariods Camera and Eldest sis camera


It's quite blur. US, at Asiatique! 


Elder sis, at Terminal 21


Me, at Asiatique! A fun place to walk around, however the items there are selling quite expensive. Well, that goes to the food and clothes too. 


Mum and Dad at Asiatique ~ 


Family picture! US at Pratunam Morning Market Street ~ 


Me, Termial 21 


At Terminal 21, Level 3 or 4. ^^


With my parents~ Terminal 21


Parents, Terminal 21


Family photos, Chatuchat! 


Elder sister and her friend
Chatuchat! 


Screenshot from my photo via sis facebook! :x
Our last meal at the hotel with full of street food


Me with my mum, Asiatique! 




On the way to Grand Palace ~ 




Chatuchat! 


Along the street at Pratunam! 


At CentralWorld





At Coka Restaurant! 






Oh, I will be back to Asiatique!! :D


Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 

Instagram: Princessjanediary
Twitter: Misspigpig

Have a nice day on my page :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: