Bangkok Trip Day 5

Tuesday, February 25, 2014 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

Bangkok Day 5! 
Last day of the stay!


Caught this on air!! 
YES! 
Rally in the street during the last day of our travel guild!


Went out to Starbuck just straight below the hotel! Oh my Green Tea Latte!


Packing the luggage! :D


Slacking ~ 


Waiting to check out to continue our last shopping! 


That's my 2nd sister and my mum's leg! :X



Just went we are walking, we saw the protesters marching across Platinum mall ..




Crowds coming in... Scary! 


There were shouting and blocking the road ... 



Had this famous Wanton Mee at Pratunam Morning Market along the road. 





However, it's quite a small potion, so you have to order probably 2 - 3 bowls if you're a man/guy! :x


Went Bangkok with 4 Luggage. Came back with another 6! ^.^




Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 

Instagram: Princessjanediary
Twitter: Misspigpig

Have a nice day on my page :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: