[Loots of the day!]

Tuesday, April 02, 2013 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[Loots of the day!]


Got this 3 items just for $10.50 from a online shop! Free normal postage! 

The necklace is selling at $18.90 outside! But this shop is selling at $5.50 only! Amazing right? The rainbow bracelet is the one I love the most, its only $2.50!! Outside selling at $8.90 - $11.90 (That's so crazy!) 

YES, and mustache bracelet at $2.50 too! OMG! Super worth it! If you are interested to know where I got it, do PM me at my Facebook Page or my chat board! :D 

Please note that I am not paid to do a review for them! :)


Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Have a nice day on my page :)

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: