[Contest Won Item + Review : Wolters Pilsener Beer]

Thursday, April 25, 2013 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[Contest Won Item + Review : Wolters Pilsener Beer]


Beer from Germany ~ 
Drop by their page to join their great contest too! :)

Conclusion: I am not a beer lover, however, I felt that I should try this beer out because I've won it and also to try if the taste suit me not. Well, I'm surprise, the taste of the beer is not so strong. Good for me. I've shared it with my parents and they love it too! 2 bottles to be kept for myself, another 4 bottles to be shared with my parents :)
My dad is a beer lover! Lucky for him! 
Thank you! :D


Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Have a nice day on my page :)

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: