[Contest Won Item + Review : Apply Blueberry Jam and Hello Kitty Cup]

Wednesday, April 24, 2013 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[Sponsored Review: Apply Blueberry Jam and Hello Kitty Cup]



Wondered what is this when I received it .. Normally I don't keep a record of what I've won, but ever since there's missing mails, I starting recording of what I have won! Then by end of this year, I shall have list of items that I've won! :D


When I saw the address, it's from AsiaFood Recipe! :)
But thanks to Conversion Hub 


It come with a beautiful box, yes it's HELLO KITTY! Oh man! I wanted to keep the box, but when I opened the box, its actually sticky as the Jam cover was not seal with any sticker. But overall, it's a great Jam! Oh ya, did I mention that I love berries?! 


Me with the Hello Kitty Mug! :D
So cute! (Less make-up day, tiring look)


This is how the box look like. Isn't it awesome? :D


Smile to my present :D
(Pardon of my tired face)
hahaha!
The jam flavors is Apple Blueberry! 
*O.O*
My eyes shines~~~~ 

Currently this Jam are selling at all supermarket and Fairprice. So get yours now if you are a Jam lover! :D

So, guess what I did to the Apply Blueberry Jam?
Here is my answer! 


YES, into a muffin
I used fresh blueberries and jam for baking! Yum yum! 

Ways to bake: 

Blueberry Muffin

1 and a half cup self raising flour
1 egg
1/2 cup milk (I'm using flesh milk)
1/4 cup oil
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup fresh bluberries and few scoop of apple blueberry jam

Heat over to 400 degrees, Grease muffin pan. Beat egg, sugar, milk, oil and flour together.  Add dry ingredients, Stirring until flour is moisten. Add in blueberries and jam

Baking time : 20 - 30 mins


Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Have a nice day on my page :)

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: