Meet up with Raymond and 3 puppies with friends

Saturday, December 21, 2013 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[Meet the toy poodles]
[Date: 20 December 2013]

Suppose to meet 2 poodles only, ended up there are 3! Woohoo! Raymond, my friend who I know from previous company (STE). Okay, back to topic, went all the way to Tenah Merah just to meet my 2 cuties pie okay! :D

Black : Niu Niu (Oldest among all)
Brown : (Shasha and Coco)

Feed them with the kibble that I received previously and they love it lots. Niu Niu love the salmon treats most. lols




See see look look
She wants to goes to the playground, but it was raining and the owner doesn't allow it. So, too bad.






She winking! xD



Look at the sweet coco that is looking at me! :D
Super love! 




Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 

Instagram: Princessjanediary
Twitter: Misspigpig

Have a nice day on my page :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: