Merry Christmas and Chinese New Year to ALL

Thursday, December 26, 2013 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

It been 2 months, yes. Very long. I've not been blogging due to assignments and projects from university. Feeling stress, I can understand how my cousin and other people that are studying uni, how stress it could be. I've not taken up any reviews from any sponsorship now because I find that I do not have enough time for it. However, during holiday I'm free to do so. :) 

Recently, I'm more into food and fashion reviews which I will be posting it up in a short while. Planning travel trip to Bangkok too with my family during 2014 CNY. It's so hard to plan a family trip as my parents owns their own company and the company needs a boss to be around. Luckily, after much complaining etc, my parents finally surrender! :)

I'll be posting up what I've been during this 2 months, fashion, food hunting and Christmas event :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: