[Mask Advertorial From Korea]

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[Mask Advertorial from Essential Nature]

Do note that this is not a pay advertorial. All information stated/blogged here is true. 

Thank you Essential Nature for the sponsored mask 



Just a brief information of this mask: 

Black Raspberry Collagen

Black Raspberry extract provides rich nutrition and extra moisture on skin. Collagen revitalizes skin rhythm to create healthy and soft skin look.   






It looks watery-gel. Not sticky which is pretty good! I applied the watery-gel onto my face before applying the mask to let it absorb to my face. 



How to apply it? 

Step 1: After cleansing soothe your face with toning water
Step 2: Apply the mask on the face. Soothing the mask gently to ensure good contact with the skin. 
Step 3: Leave it for 10-20 minutes on your face until the nutrients of the mask are fully absorbed and then remove the mask from your face.
Step 4: If essence is left on face or the mask pack, tap your face for completely being absorbed essence into your skin. 



Once again, my face with the mask sheet :)
Look pretty odd here


Before


After 

Benefits: 
  • Revitalizes
  • Refreshes
  • Hydrates
  • Soothing 
Conclusion: The smell I absolutely love. I was looking forward to the scent when I apply it. 

Texture is great as it absorb quickly,
Scent is good, I love it,
Effectiveness - look at the before and after picture,
Overall, I give 5 stars! 



Black Raspberry extract provides rich nutrition and extra moisture on skin.
I'm a berries lover, are you? :)


VOV DFM is now available in 17 types of nature essence and is selling at Major Watson Store.
Price of a mask: $2 each
They can be found at Mask Section or at the sale basket area. 

Grab them now! :)
Like them at their Facebook Page for latest promotion/information:
www.facebook.com/EssentialNature



Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 

Instagram: Princessjanediary
Twitter: Misspigpig

Have a nice day on my page :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: