[Dad Belated Birthday Celebration : Vienna International Seafood Tepanyaki Restaurant]

Friday, September 13, 2013 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[Dad Belated Birthday Celebration : Vienna International Seafood Tepanyaki Restaurant] 
Date: Sept 8, Sunday


Mum got fresh Oyster which is always a YUCK to me. It smelled stink and I couldn't swallow it. That's what my parents and second sister love about. 


I love clayfish, fresh prawn, mussel and crab! :)
Delicious meal


Some cold noodle, salmon, abalone :)  



Salmon :D


Black Pepper Crabby! :D
Come to mama! :)


Yam Roll


Look at my sister! wahahahhaha!
She love eating crab!


The amount of food she ate! With crab and clayfish too


Dessert!
Consist of : Mango sago, Yam, Ginseng pudding





More jelly, pudding, champagne wine 






Baked cheese scallop! Super love! :D






Head over to Novena Square and the mall is having some kid show channel stuff. And saw some cartoon character people dancing and singing songs! :D




Dad bought this for mum! 

Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 

Instagram: Princessjanediary
Twitter: Misspigpig

Have a nice day on my page :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: