[Last day of work celebration]

Thursday, August 01, 2013 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[Last day of work celebration]
[Location: Yishun Party World]


2 bottles of Whisky ordered 


The ladies and the guy :D 


And I got a professional photographer to help me out in taking photos!
And that is ............

RONNIE! 
The awesome fellow :D

*P.S : Look at Analyn face :D :D


 

Me with Mon :D


Hui li, ME and Analyn ~ 


 With Analyn Sister :D 




With Valerie :D


Hui li and ME :D







Group photo :D



With Chin Wei :D
That idiot fellow who I've disturbed at work :)


Wahahahahaha! This face make me want to laugh =X




ME with Ronnie :)
Isn't he cute? :D


I was laughing at him asking why isn't he open his eyes!
So he tried to open his eyes this wide.
Ended up still this small :x


With Sock Fang


With Mon


3 pretty ladies :D 



Sing till you drop! ^.^



Thank you everyone! I'm going to miss you guys alot! :D
Stay contact :)


Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Have a nice day on my page :)

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 



You Might Also Like

0 comments: