Last Day of work at Sembawang Shipyard

Friday, August 02, 2013 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[Last day of work]


Amazing slice of Roti Prata on everyone desk including our bosses okay!
And I suppose it should be the office guy who cook it himself, and curry too!
It's so delicious! :D
Best ever present for my last day of work.




I was having some craving and told the office guy about it. But on the actual day itself, I asked him if he's the one who put the prata at everyone desk, he denies it. It's so odd and he's the only person I told that I'm craving for prata (which he owe me for some reason too)

But anyway, thanks to whoever :)



Me with one of the Welding Engineer, Sudkarha :) 


Drawn this for the 3 Myanmar staff :) 


For the office guy :)


With Hui li, Win in and me! :D


With 2 managers :)
Assistant Manager and General Manager 


Pretty odd smile when manager wants to take photo with me 


With Material Manager :)
Friendly lady and great boss to work with, I swear! 


With Uncle Ramli, a joker uncle :D


With Majahid :)
A super tall and friendly chap :D


Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 

Instagram: Princessjanediary
Twitter: Misspigpig

Have a nice day on my page :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: