[Friend Wedding: Hui Zhen and Dylan PART 1]

Tuesday, July 02, 2013 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[Friend Wedding: Hui Zhen and Dylan]




While preparing myself, cam-whore for a short while :x This is what I did normally too :)





Fan blowing effect. :)



On cab while waiting for BY to come down



The pretty bride :) 
1 word : Gorgeous :D 
While others was trying to snap photo at the changing room.


I was sick that day. Terrible feeling, headache, coughing and flu too. 
But I just proceed to the wedding because I did not want to miss my friend wedding day.





The banquet :D



Me and Joanne :)


Starter for all :)
Yum yum! 
There are spring roll, abalone, jelly fish, pork and meat all.  


Shark fin soup :)


Chicken :)


Steam Fish. Best :)


Couple on stage for YUM SENG


Yam ring with meats and nuts.


Cereal Prawn. Yum! :D


Spinach with abalone 




Red bean paste with tang yuan :) 



Got a chopstick :D 
So special 


Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 

Instagram: Princessjanediary
Twitter: Misspigpig

Have a nice day on my page :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: