COSMO OPINIONATORS – KERASTASE INITIALISTE

Wednesday, July 17, 2013 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[Sponsored review: OPINIONATORS – KERASTASE INITIALISTE]


“Before using the product, my hair’s texture is frizzy and dry because I’ve dyed my hair too often. After using it for about 2 weeks (I wash my hair every other day and apply it after towel-drying my hair), my hair is visibly softer, smoother and “creamier” in texture. It is definitely more mangeable than before. I’ve noticed that every time I apply the product, there is a menthol-like sensation on my scalp which is kind of therapeutic. The product is pretty easy to apply with the pipette. The scent is definitely a plus point for me and the serum doesn’t feel heavy nor does it make my hair fall flat after application – as other hair products do. There is no visible residue after my hair has dried and my hair looks glossier after.”

jane after969696_10151687044135351_369521198_n

BEFORE

janeAFTER2013-04-08 17.23.38

AFTER 

“As a project accounts assistant, there are a lot of paperwork for me to handle. And when i’m stressed out, I will definitely have a problem with hair loss. There are many hair care products in the market but i seldom see a product specially designed just for the scalp.  The luxe bottle fits on the palm nicely. It doesn't make my hair feel greasy at all, plus, I have thick hair and this helps to tame it. I definitely LOVE the scent of this product! It makes my hair really soft and glossy after a week’s use (I apply it before going to bed). I don’t see as much hair loss as before and I am so happy to see the positive changes it made on my hair. This is a product I will definitely recommend my friends to buy.”



Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Have a nice day on my page :)

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: