[Media Invitation / Food Review: Wheat Cook Me]

Tuesday, August 01, 2017 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[Media Invitation / Food Review]

Nowadays since I'm moving towards a healthy diet, slimming down etc. Have been a supporter for wheatbaumkuchen as all their range of food is just healthy for us! Went down to Cook Me yesterday at Raffles exchange. Being surprise to see that all of their dry tossed ramen and rice bowls, are priced at $9.90 nett! Fuss free payment with just a single $10 note 😊
.
.
I ordered the roast beef Furikake Pearl rice bowls topped with a sous vide egg, shredded cucumber and beansprout. I love how the taste is mixed with, simple and healthy. More importantly, it can keep me full! Will be back to support the rest ramen which I'm yet to try! 😋 .
.
They are located at 5 Raffles Exchange, Raffles Place (above the station), #B1-32/33




You Might Also Like

0 comments: