River Safari

Wednesday, May 28, 2014 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

A visit to River Safari with my friends







Saw the monkey? At river cruise 










Red kola 






Why are you always showing me your butt?! 



Spot that head up there! :D




The panda! Not sure who is who 




Panda bun! 



Vanessa's Mum made this for me. So yummy! 

























My friend who were very sleepy. lol






Before


After
Look what's missing! 





Great day with both of my friends to river safari and dinner at woodland! :D 


Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Remember to like/followed my Facebook Page for updates : 

Instagram: Princessjanediary

Have a nice day on my page :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments: