Update: What's in your bag? Ambassador

Friday, May 02, 2014 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

Ambassador for What's in your bag?
This is what I got/like. 

I've been asked to be an ambassador for Lyann few months back and very glad to know a lady like her. She owns an online business (handicrafts/handmade) items which is very creative and unique style that I'm fond of. Thank you for choosing me as your ambassador. 

Do visit https://www.facebook.com/merrycharmslyannyap for more information. 



Do not kill animal. SAY NO TO CRUELTY! :)

Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 

Instagram: Princessjanediary
Twitter: Misspigpig

Have a nice day on my page :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: