Puppy Photography

Saturday, April 19, 2014 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

Cute puppy? 
YES, indeed, I'm pet's lover! That goes to this logan puppy, neighbour pet! LOVED*


Look, isn't he adorable? 
He look to whine, back at you because he wants attention. He wants to play with you! Well, that would be the lucky me! 


Tiny feet! 


Trying to come out .. But too bad, he can't 


That's my sister :) 


Trying to come out. So my sister was pushing him back





And this picture show him stalking me. :x
Keep barking for attention. 

Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 

Instagram: Princessjanediary
Twitter: Misspigpig

Have a nice day on my page :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: