Seafood buffet

Sunday, August 03, 2014 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

A welcome back buffet meal cum advanced birthday brunch for me! :D



Buffet area! :D Not much variety to pick from. 




Crabby/Lobster! My favourite! 


Some main food 


Lobster x3 :D
Because it was chop into half. 




Some dessert/cakes/fruits I have taken 


Selfie with my brand new camera from my parents :D 


Some traditional kuah .. 




I love my family a lot. Although we doesn't spend much time together due to work and schooling. However, we would always try our best to find time out for each other. (PH, weekend are family day) With the family that is short of my second sister. Enjoyed the birthday brunch with them :)

Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Remember to like/followed my Facebook Page for updates : 

Instagram: Princessjanediary

Have a nice day on my page :) 




You Might Also Like

0 comments: